Featured Content

    FinThrive_EXEC_Insurance Discovery-Four Ways to Uncover Hidden Revenue-svg

    Four Simple Steps to Uncover Hidden Revenue 
    You could be missing out on millions in annual revenue. Learn how to recover every earned dollar.
     

    Featured Content

      FinThrive_EXEC_Revenue Management Automation Guide-svg

      Your Guide to an Autonomous Revenue Cycle
      Plot a course toward forward-thinking innovation that improves efficiency, the patient experience and your bottom line.
       

      Read

      Watch & Listen

      Attend

      Featured Content

        FinThrive_EXEC_SDOH Data Guide-svg

        Advance Health Equity Through Data
        Learn actionable strategies to turn robust data into powerful patient and member experiences.
         

        FinThrive Blog

        Get a pulse on the industry with must-read insights and tips

        7 min read

        SDOH Data Drives Community Health and Healing

        Data shows that only 20% of a patient’s health outcomes are influenced by their access to and quality of healthcare. That leaves 80% to be determined...

        Read More

        6 min read

        The New NCQA Standard that Health Plans Can’t Afford to Ignore

        As a health plan, you are likely familiar with the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). A government agency whose mission is to “work for better health care, better choices, and better health,” the NCQA offers a wide variety of programs for...

        Read More

        7 min read

        Open Enrollment: 3 Ways Health Plans Can Improve Member Experience

        It’s that time of the year: changing seasons, fresh starts, new relationships, and a nice sprinkle of chaos. We’re not talking about going back to school – we’re talking open enrollment.

        Read More

        5 min read

        Advice to Health Plans: Don’t Let Secondary Insurances Break the Bank

        Imagine if the power of health plans could truly be unleashed. If they were fully invested in improving the health of the lives they serve, connecting members to meaningful wellness tools, helping people navigate complex healthcare networks, supporting...

        Read More

        5 min read

        A Caring Culture: Why FinThrive Was Just Named One of the Best Workplaces in Healthcare

        FinThrive has been recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in Healthcare by Great Place to Work and Fortune. Our values –customer-centric, agile, reliable and engaged – guide us in everything that we do. These values lead us on the path to achieving our...

        Read More

        6 min read

        Your Health System Needs AI to Bridge the Staffing Shortage Gap

        The Great Resignation has hit the healthcare industry from all angles. The loss of clinical staff has hurt the frontline of many health systems.

        However, what many do not realize is that revenue cycle teams are inundated with claims, denials and requests...

        Read More

        6 min read

        Four Reasons Robotic Process Automation Improves Your Revenue Cycle

        A lot has changed with revenue management in the last three years, especially the transition from traditional onsite employees to remote employees, leading to persistent staffing gaps.

        Read More

        5 min read

        Streamline Your Revenue Cycle Workflow with RPA

        In May 2022, more than 400 healthcare finance leaders reported revenue cycle workforce shortages, with almost 20% seeing 30 or more vacancies.

        Read More

        6 min read

        Health Plans’ Top 5 Challenges, Solved: Quick Tips for Improving Member Outcomes and Engagement

        Healthcare continues to become increasingly complex. Member health outcomes and financial measures are managed by disparate systems that trap information in silos, causing inefficiency, introducing human error, and causing friction between members,...

        Read More

        4 min read

        The Path to Frictionless Patient Financial Experience: Three Reasons to Invest in Digital Check-in Technology

        A consumer-centric patient financial experience is critical. While other industries have mastered the art of customer engagement, hospitals and healthcare systems are largely behind in terms of meeting customers where they’re at. Per a NextGen survey,...

        Read More